I have been there, and I know what you’re going through. You can beat bedbugs.
Bedbugs (Cimex lectularius) are parasitic insects that feed on human blood and are most active at night, when their victims are lying still for long enough to bite.
Bedbugs can cause itchy welts and extreme stress and anxiety in their victims.
A bedbug infestation is difficult to treat and best left to exterminators. But it can be done!
Best of luck to you.
- What are bed bugs?
- How do you know if you have bed bugs?
- All about bed bug bites
- Other physical evidence of bed bugs
- Possible causes of bed bugs
- How to get rid of bed bugs
- Identify a live bed bug
- Exterminators for Bed Bugs
- Your part
- Health concerns
- Coping advice
- As Seen on TV